Unlabeled PUs, need help

Van Alien

New Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hey there, my first post here, hello to everybody.
I recently bought a used guitar, and the former owner said, he bought it from a guy who said he swapped the PUs from a PRS-SE. So I wanted to know what they are exactly and took the screwdriver to get them out.

But they have no label or sticker or anything except B for bridge and N for neck on it.
I took a picture, if I can upload it, you might help me out.
I searched everywhere but nowhere a picture with these type of Humbuckers.

does anybody knows what they could be and out of what guitar?
Thanks again and cheers