Unique and incredible DGT Artist

shallbe

I have had this guitar for a month now and it just keep getting better. Full and Fat DGT neck carve on this one, ultra-smooth rosewood neck with ebony board. Great vintage looking Boyd's Burst on a peek-a-boo top that changes from every angle.

I have been playing it every day, and doing a lot of comparisons. It has a gorgeous clean tone in every position. The dirty tones have plenty of beef and snap, with the right amount of compression. It really sings and is so inspiring to play. It can do very pretty to really nasty.

I can't capture the depth of the top with pictures, but this is one of the best bursts I have ever seen on a PRS.

Here are the guitars I have been comparing it to, though Matchless, Victoria and Demeter amps. While this guitar is still a little green from being so new, it is holding its own against the best and then some! This is a special instrument, and FWIW I recommend this artist wood combination on a DGT highly.

Those are all nice machines mister! I do understand about the top, my cu24 is beautiful but pictures won't capture it.

Wow, that is one very serious looking tone machine. If you'd said it was a private stock I'd have believed it!

And how cool that it is competing with your very nice collection for top billing. Sweet!

DGT's just rock....nothing but smiles when I play mine. Congratulations on yours, it's beautiful

That guitar is stunning, and I'm not usually a big fan of Boyd's Burst. That's how stunning yours is.

:congrats:

Back