Unicorns

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;174017 said:
attachment.php

I covet this. :)

decided I don't seem to fit in here... too exclusive maybe...:angelus: and out.

Last edited:
IIFC...you did, too. :proud: Let's see it!

I remember the day well Sleeb! We found ourselves back in 82. Those disco spot never held any charm for us two. We were far more concerned with bigger things. It was that warm spring day when me & sleeb decided to .......................... Catch a pearl & ride the Dragons wings.

No wait, I wrote that for my Girlfriend :redface:

The closest thing that I have to a unicorn that is not a Private Stock is the 305 Prototype that was made by the Private Stock Team.
DSC_0004-4.jpg
DSC_0019-2.jpg
DSC_0022-4.jpg

Here's my closest to a Unicorn. One-off McKorina Racer with Yokohama T&B pickups. Oh, and the Cookie Monster TRC that was added later.

IMG_0965_zpsf8bb1ce7.jpg

Awesome thread. Here's my US 27" scale baritone

Wasn't this one on Ebay recently? And it didn't sell, correct? So, are you still the guy who owns it and lives in Tempe? I work in Tempe. I am here now in fact. What's the story behind this guitar?

Wasn't this one on Ebay recently? And it didn't sell, correct? So, are you still the guy who owns it and lives in Tempe? I work in Tempe. I am here now in fact. What's the story behind this guitar?

No, I wasn't the guy selling it, but I was the highest bidder. It didn't meet the reserve so I contacted the seller to make a deal, as I've been on the hunt for a Maryland made Baritone for a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG time.

This guitar now resides in the Chicago-land area. It was made in 2001 and has Dragon 1 pickups, a bone nut, and non locking tuners. I'm currently contemplating making some updates to the nut, black plastics, and Phase II tuners. I'm just a little unsure if I just don't want to keep it all original.

It plays amazing and is currently tuned to Drop A with the same string set on the Mushoks, 14-68. I have a Mushok Baritone with Tremonti pickups, and I will say that the US made baritone is a much different and more comfortable to play.

I've dug up the history on it through a couple sources, and it appears to be a Lanahan special, made around the time baritones were being built for Pete L.

Back