Unicorns

th_untitled-1.jpg
[/URL]
My 2009 Experience "Bird" Custom 24! Only one like it? White w/Seafoam Green Bird!

Chris Tugwell (RIP) owned it's alter ego:

ChrisT.jpg

I'm sure Hans had it out at some point ..................... You just were not paying attention :tongue:

I was hogging it.

Bad case of "gotta have it" with this one. Wasn't expecting it to be my favorite out of the collection.

Body2.jpg

1957/2008 SC245. Why unicorn status? It's one of a very few that shipped with coil taps on the pups.

Love 11tops's Santana - I love one piece bodies - it's why I tried this
8_56_43553.jpg
. It's my NF3, with studio electronics and a solid burl maple body. The looks made me pick it up but the sound meant I couldn't put it down. I think there are 2 more with solid burl bodies. But of course mine is best... (not biased at all :))

305 with factory custom body carve, all steel trem bridge (before steel components were standard) and reverse wound middle pickup.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

PRS speaker cabinet in 25th Anniversary green cloth. Maybe not that exciting but it is the only one.

full.jpg

Love 11tops's Santana - I love one piece bodies - it's why I tried this
8_56_43553.jpg
. It's my NF3, with studio electronics and a solid burl maple body. The looks made me pick it up but the sound meant I couldn't put it down. I think there are 2 more with solid burl bodies. But of course mine is best... (not biased at all :))
Wow that's awesome! Got any more (bigger) pics? Any tone samples?

There are actually a few (I believe it is 3 or 4 or 5) that were made for Steve39Stripes. They are non-PS and quite awesome! Sorry that unicorn has some sisters!

no PS,
the only SCF in existence

Sorry for showing it off again and again, but you asked for it :tongue:

Back