DSCN8015.jpg

91 Sig Ltd #9 Tortoise shell maple top
DSCN8630.jpg

91 Artist proto #B-7 Amber
91Artist1prototypeB-7.jpg

91 Artist #42 Indigo
IMG_2299_zpsd575a1c6.jpg

DSCN8618.jpg

I've seen three-piece PRS tops, and I've seen tri-color PRS tops, but I have never seen them on the same guitar...it seems like those things happened in the same era and the combination would have worked...

Well if a SCT with rosewood neck is rare I have one and my KL-33 is supposed to be 1 of 100
and I have not seen many of my 25th Anv Mira 245
Not in the league of most here but its the best I have :)

Hmmmm....I was infatuated with the seafoam greenies in there...and the tele....there were so many amazing axes....holy crap.....serious axeology!!!!

I wish I could have Ron around all the time to explain things to me...virtual PRS encyclopedia (and a great guy to boot)!!!
I guess you'll have to go back to catch up on what you missed the first time.

no PS,
the only SCF in existence

Sorry for showing it off again and again, but you asked for it :tongue:

I lost photos of the 2nd unofficial PRS forum event years ago in a PC crash, but there was a guy on that forum, and at one of the events, that had a McTrem studio (S-S-H)... pretty unicorn-ish, but I don't have any pics!

I almost bought an employee guitar that was a McSoapie trem with a maple neck and rosewood board - never saw another like that one either (Again, no pics - sorry!)

The employee guitar was all but mine... the seller agreed to sell it to me because another buyer had gone silent. I told him I didn't want to screw up a committed deal, if he wanted to give the guy another day - sure enough, the guy showed back up and bought it. Nice guy finished last!

Relatively minor - my CU22 has DGT pickups with factory wiring to work with the rotary switch. Never seen another set of those.

Both my DGTs are of the unicorn variety...

'08 Goldtop with Early Birds: 1 of about 15-20
'13 McCartyburst: 1 of only 2 that I am aware of in that finish

th_untitled-1.jpg
[/URL]
My 2009 Experience "Bird" Custom 24! Only one like it? White w/Seafoam Green Bird!
Another...
th_IMG_3775.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back