Unfrozen Cave Man Musician

My name is Geetrock.

Fifty thousand years ago, I fell into a big hole in the ice. I was frozen solid. Recently a group of scientists thawed me out and I had to live in the modern world.

Your world confuses and frightens me! In my world of 50,000 years ago, pop music was all about electric guitars. But after I was unfrozen, I thought I would never hear a guitar in pop music again. It was all loops and synths and samples. I was scared when I heard people talking over drumbeats and repetitive bass lines, instead of singing.

After I was unfrozen, I mated with one of your people. She was willing to overlook my strange appearance, and lack of what you call intelligence and manners, because she was interested in my stories of Woolly Mammoth hunts.

We had some children, and one of them said to me, "Electric guitars are never coming back, dad."

Well, I don't know much about what's gone on in the last fifty thousand years, but there is one thing I DO know...I'm starting to hear electric guitars again.
Did they have martinis fifty thousand years ago?

The Martini actually was invented by an ancient caveman who was frozen ~50,000 years ago! As he looked into the night sky drinking his fermented potatoes (he was from Peru), he noticed a reddish light in some night skies!! He called this intermittent light "Tiny Mars" aka MarsTini!!! Unfortunately, the freezing came one night when caveman had consumed a copious amount of MarsTini's and he fell into the ocean, clung to a floating log which took him through the ocean tides to a place in the ice age called "The Rock Of Geet" now known as Detroit!!!! True story!!!!!

I had a couple of martinis when I fell into the crevasse. This is why I now limit myself to 1/2 a martini glass. I have no intention of being refrozen!

The Martini actually was invented by an ancient caveman who was frozen ~50,000 years ago! As he looked into the night sky drinking his fermented potatoes (he was from Peru), he noticed a reddish light in some night skies!! He called this intermittent light "Tiny Mars" aka MarsTini!!! Unfortunately, the freezing came one night when caveman had consumed a copious amount of MarsTini's and he fell into the ocean, clung to a floating log which took him through the ocean tides to a place in the ice age called "The Rock Of Geet" now known as Detroit!!!! True story!!!!!
That's pretty close.

I still live in a cave. Heck, you've seen the pictures.

Detroit is a place where many unfrozen cave men dwell, because we apparently relate to the freezing temps in winter. We have a support group called The Unfrozen Man Forum.

Most of us leave a lot to be desired in the looks department, but our shaman says that those who discriminate against us based on our beetle brows and partially decomposed faces aren't very nice people anyway.

I had a couple of martinis when I fell into the crevasse. This is why I now limit myself to 1/2 a martini glass. I have no intention of being refrozen!

That's pretty close.

I still live in a cave. Heck, you've seen the pictures.

Detroit is a place where many unfrozen cave men dwell, because we apparently relate to the freezing temps in winter. We have a support group called The Unfrozen Man Forum.

Most of us leave a lot to be desired in the looks department, but our shaman says that those who discriminate against us based on our beetle brows and partially decomposed faces aren't very nice people anyway.

I think you’ll like the piano at the beginning Les

I might have to cover that, thanks for sharing! Just as important though, I now want to start a band called "One Man Band" (like this JT tour was called) and it will be me and a bunch of chicks!! I think that could be BIG FUN!!!

One of my favourite JT songs.

I love how the piano has electric keyboard tones too, very clever.

Back