Unexpectedly joined the PRS Acoustic owners...NGD

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Went up to Guitar Center today intending to pick up a cheap Yamaha Acoustic do do some light gigging - the APX600 was what I had in mind. Cheap, small, but tends to sound good, saw a guy last night playing one and he sounded good. Then I played one. Nope. Felt as cheap as the price...made me sad.

Looking around, spotted an AX20e. Picked it up and was instantly in love. Neck felt comfy, sounded great both unplugged and plugged, I was sold - so she came home with me.

Here she is with Molly, my CE...

semolly.jpg

Congrats! SE Acoustics punch way above their price point.

It really does - I'm still kinda shocked. Put new strings on it last night and did a head-to-head against my 94 Taylor 810 and the PRS holds its own incredibly well - the main difference is the more prominent low end and volume from the Taylor being a dreadnought. The SE just flat out sounds great.

Went up to Guitar Center today intending to pick up a cheap Yamaha Acoustic do do some light gigging - the APX600 was what I had in mind. Cheap, small, but tends to sound good, saw a guy last night playing one and he sounded good. Then I played one. Nope. Felt as cheap as the price...made me sad.

Looking around, spotted an AX20e. Picked it up and was instantly in love. Neck felt comfy, sounded great both unplugged and plugged, I was sold - so she came home with me.

Here she is with Molly, my CE...

semolly.jpg
Mannnnnnn!!! I went to the music store to look around and played that exact model and was blown away. It was light and the neck felt great!

Congrats. I'm starting to look for an acoustic guitar and and saw a few videos demoing the AX20E and that guitar has got my attention.

Back