Unexpected NGD - How PRSh made a liar of me!

I should show this to my wife before I go to another PRS event...

Many congratulations to you on the guitar, and to your wife for having great taste in guitars!
You need to bring her with you whenever you visit a music store to spot the hot guitars for you! ;)

My wife does the same thing. If it weren't for my wife, I would not have ordered a ps 594, or found the color for it.

Just awesome guitar - and if you are looking for vintage LP sound - I think you hit a grand slam home run (just like the Cubs did against the Dodgers on Saturday :eek:)

Wait a minute, let me make sure I understand this correctly.

1) You convinced your wife to stop by Righteous Guitars for a little look around?
2) She suggested you pull a beautiful guitar off the wall and give it a spin?
3) She said you should go ahead and buy the guitar?

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let her go! :)

Wait a minute, let me make sure I understand this correctly.

1) You convinced your wife to stop by Righteous Guitars for a little look around?
2) She suggested you pull a beautiful guitar off the wall and give it a spin?
3) She said you should go ahead and buy the guitar?

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let her go! :)

Thanks Shawn,
Yes, she's a keeper! Plus, I get to pull the "you told me to buy it" card in any financial arguments in the near future.

She's busy planning my eventual PS build already, but it will take a while to recover from this purchase before I can get serious about that!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words - I've been enjoying getting this guitar dialed in to my rig, it has a different voice from my P22 or CU24. It's been instant gratification on my AC-30, but is needing a little more tweaking on my Mesa MK-V.

I managed to continue my "color coordinated hippie strap" theme that many of you commented on back when I got my 30th CU24 in 2015:

IMG_20161017_163904667_zpssi7c6kwf.jpg

Pardon the crappy phone pic.

Nice. And cool story.

I must say I think a guitar being modeled after a vintage Les Paul is a good thing. Les Pauls = Classic Rock for me and without Classic Rock you wouldn't have Modern Rock or Metal. I still think Classic Rock is better but that's another topic for another day. :p

Nice. And cool story.

I must say I think a guitar being modeled after a vintage Les Paul is a good thing. Les Pauls = Classic Rock for me and without Classic Rock you wouldn't have Modern Rock or Metal. I still think Classic Rock is better but that's another topic for another day. :p
+1 and +2 ;)

Back