Unboxing video....

That turned out sooooooo incredible!!! It has to look just insane under some stage lights.

So well done....absolutely killer.

DOOOOOOOOD! THAT is SOFAKING KILLER!!!!

Bass Boat Metal Flake...FTW!
I KNEW you were going to say "bass boat" paint. KNEW it. You can take the boy out of Alabama..... :D And yeah, it's the first thing I thought when I saw the huge metal flake. :) Very cool. I'm not a big fan of satin finished bodies either and still have been watching for a DW model to play. This one just got UNIQUED! And yeah, I bet stage lights make it even better.

I KNEW you were going to say "bass boat" paint. KNEW it. You can take the boy out of Alabama..... :D And yeah, it's the first thing I thought when I saw the huge metal flake. :) Very cool. I'm not a big fan of satin finished bodies either and still have been watching for a DW model to play. This one just got UNIQUED! And yeah, I bet stage lights make it even better.

Mark said Bass Boat first in the video:p...I was gonna go with...70's Banana Bicycle Seat Metal Flake but, I didn't want to confuse any of the whipper snappers running amuck in this place of late.;)

Back