Ugliest Stage Shirt!

Yea I got nothing either, feel like I missed out on life.:(

.... best I can do is look like doing a mob hit with Joe Pesci after the gig.

diCibgl.jpg

... do fake alligator shoes count?

That screams Jazz Dude.

When I posted this, I did not expect a compliment. Thank you!:)
Hey, I’d rock that shirt, if I was a handsome guy like you. I’m an “aging jock” so I rock some kind of sports gear or something. And, of course, the TGP approved tan shorts.

Hey, I’d rock that shirt, if I was a handsome guy like you. I’m an “aging jock” so I rock some kind of sports gear or something. And, of course, the TGP approved tan shorts.
There’s no fashion statement quite like Foot Joys and Harlem Globetrotter shorts pulled up to your nipples. I’m holding that outfit for the next Halloween gig. My hair is almost the right ‘color’ for playing at the retirement home.

There’s no fashion statement quite like Foot Joys and Harlem Globetrotter shorts pulled up to your nipples. I’m holding that outfit for the next Halloween gig. My hair is almost the right ‘color’ for playing at the retirement home.
Don't forget the Sergio de Blanc approved sweat bands!

Old ONJ is not exactly a bad choice either. I saw her last year, and she looked great for being almost 70 at the time. In her book, she said she can still wear the Sandy jacket, and she's pretty sure she could wear the pants.
+1

Old ONJ is not exactly a bad choice either. I saw her last year, and she looked great for being almost 70 at the time. In her book, she said she can still wear the Sandy jacket, and she's pretty sure she could wear the pants.
Man, her accent is so sexy! But when singing “Physical”, when she’d say, “lemme hear your body talk” I couldn’t think of anything but being in the car after 2 for 1 taco night with extra queso and guac...with 5 friends in the car, clicking the child lockout on the windows and rolling them up. I’m such a stinker. :D

Back