Ugliest Stage Shirt!

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
What’s the ugliest shirt you’ve worn to a gig? If you don’t play out, what’s the ugliest attire you’ve seen donned on stage? Let the self deprecation begin!

uglystageshirt.jpg

Mrs. B keeps hiding this and it’s red brother in the depths of our closet so I’ll forget about it. “Are you seriously wearing that??!!”

Don’t remember where I got it, but probably the same place I got my parachute pants in 1979!

What’s the ugliest shirt you’ve worn to a gig? If you don’t play out, what’s the ugliest attire you’ve seen donned on stage? Let the self deprecation begin!

uglystageshirt.jpg

Mrs. B keeps hiding this and it’s red brother in the depths of our closet so I’ll forget about it. “Are you seriously wearing that??!!”

Don’t remember where I got it, but probably the same place I got my parachute pants in 1979!

Ok, so far this is the best one in the thread. By far! :)

uglystageshirt.jpg

Dude, I would so rock that!

Back