UGD (NON-PRS CONTENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tremontinator

Banned

It'll work for now. Can hardly notice the bolt on neck but, it's still noticeable.

I think I made out like a bandit.

I looked and looked all over for a used PRS SE in the budget. Just couldn't find one that works and could be delivered right to me on a whim.

The plan:
Get the 110 volt power inverter on my truck fixed
Look at options for a better sounding amp.

Could potentially take the PRS SE SC245 pickups which were stock in my SE Tremonti Custom, and install them in this thing. (Blasphemy!)

Either that, or some true blue P.A.F.s

I almost bought this guitar every time I played it so, I'm happy with it. It's just not a PRS.
You guys know what I'm talking about here. I've become a cork sniffer. I look down my nose on anything that isn't a PRS.

Next up though is a laptop and internet. I want to get back into the guitar much more seriously than I've been in recent years

Rock on, good people! \m/

Congratulations; hope the Vox amp/plug fulfills your need. Nice score on the guitar, seems like it'll suit the bill until a PRS replaces it...

Those Epi 100s are good players. Bolt-on is not a problem.
Tweak pickup heights, then measure actual values to replace pots and caps to push tone around, and lastly swap pickups -- do that order and it will save you a lot of cash and be just as effective, maybe not need to go through all of those mods that way either.

Those Epi 100s are good players. Bolt-on is not a problem.
Tweak pickup heights, then measure actual values to replace pots and caps to push tone around, and lastly swap pickups -- do that order and it will save you a lot of cash and be just as effective, maybe not need to go through all of those mods that way either.

What will replacing pots and capacitors do?

Thanks guys

At least this way, my SE Tremonti Custom can stay pristine. I don't ever play it with jeans or especially not a belt.
Gym shorts only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back