Tyler’s new PS

Better watch out Tonart, looks like it might have the elusive African Blackwood RW neck!
:eek::eek::eek: But.....but....they told me African Blackwood trees being small and crooked don’t yield neck blanks!

Oh it’s black rosewood, not African Blackwood. :D:D:D

Still a killer build!!! :p:p:p

Seriously, love the video. When you don’t have NGD’s yourself, the next best thing is to live through others! Thanks for posting it, Paul!!

Wow getting to the part where it’s played - that over-pronounced woody quality is there like a vintage Les Paul. The only nasally sound on earth that sounds good. Very impressive!

Notice the elusive 1-piece top! I really dig that "charcoal purple mix" color, too. Very PRS. Tyler's cool, but I'm still jealous as hell.

:eek::eek::eek: But.....but....they told me African Blackwood trees being small and crooked don’t yield neck blanks!

Oh it’s black rosewood, not African Blackwood. :D:D:D

Still a killer build!!! :p:p:p

Seriously, love the video. When you don’t have NGD’s yourself, the next best thing is to live through others! Thanks for posting it, Paul!!
The good news is that I believe I made this mistake before! :p:D:eek:

Wow getting to the part where it’s played - that over-pronounced woody quality is there like a vintage Les Paul. The only nasally sound on earth that sounds good. Very impressive!
That’s what I noticed as well - killer woody sound! Of course he makes every guitar sound killer :)

That’s what I noticed as well - killer woody sound! Of course he makes every guitar sound killer :)
I pronounce this pairing as achieving John Wick level!
07956f40-77c4-11e9-9073-657a85982e73.jpg

Gorgeous and some really great tones coming out of that beauty!

That is a beautiful guitar!

Unfortunately, jealousy kicked in when I saw when he was in the vault. My takeaway is that if I had a YouTube channel with 1.3 million followers, I'd have got to keep my appointment to go to the vault last April...:oops:

Back