Two piece bridge setup...need help

slev

I am about to do a set up on my Stripper for the first time. I set up all of my own guitars so I have plenty of experience. What I don't have are the factory recommended heights for the studs on the PRS two piece bridge. It came to me set up with very low action, which is fine but I'd like to get it back into factory territory and then tweak from there.

Anyone know the from the factory post heights for the two piece?

adjust the bridge so these specs are what you get from PRS web site for action set up When setting the action at the 12th fret the string height should be 2/32" on the treble side to 5/64" on the bass side.
before making this adjustment make sure the neck relief is set to specs. this set up is same as the stop tail. one never worries about the bridge height but action at 12th fret and you should be good to go. that is the way one sets up LP type guitars I have owned.

Thanks. I may need to adjust the stud height to get to those. It really low right now and the studs are clearly up so a couple of turns should do it. Thanks.

yes just turn the studs under the bridge to raise or lower bridge. best to loosen strings a bit first as it is easier on threads.

Back