Two of Emil's PRSi have been stolen!

Emil has mentioned his Charcoal Cherry Burst was quite special. I really hope he sees this returned some how.

I hope that they recover everything soon. I'm sure it's heartbreaking to lose gear that you've put so much time and energy into.

Best of luck to the whole band.

Emil has mentioned his Charcoal Cherry Burst was quite special. I really hope he sees this returned some how.

Its more special for personal reasons - but the guitar itself, although being a Modern Eagle, contained no truss rod, had red coral inlays and was built using absolutley killer sinker mahogany which made it unique. The pickups were 250s. Definitely a hard loss to swallow but hopefully something turns up soon.

Here is the last photo I took of her - Ill pull up some more with serial numbers and profile shots when I get to my harddrive:

1170864_625600657471897_1255562475_n.jpg

Last edited:
Its more special for reasons other than its construction - but the guitar itself, although being a Modern Eagle, contained no truss rod, had red coral inlays and was built using absolutley killer sinker mahogany which made it unique. The pickups were 250s. Definitely a hard loss to swallow but hopefully something turns up soon.

Here is the last photo I took of her - Ill pull up some more with serial numbers and profile shots when I get to my harddrive:

1170864_625600657471897_1255562475_n.jpg

No truss rod huh... Graphite rod instead?

Great top.

This really sucks!! Reminds me of when Chevelle got all their gear stolen including several PRS. If I remember correctly their gear was recovered.

I read Emil's post. Such a shame things went the way they did, but I am beyond stoked that he got his axes back.

Here's to the good guys.

Very happy for Emil getting his stuff back, though upset that he had to go through it at all.

Thumbs up to the good guys involved!

I'm happy for him!

But I also hope he learns his lesson and keeps his guitars in his hotel room (or wherever he is staying) instead of leaving them in the vehicle. It's a serious pain in the rear. You've driven 10 hours and played two sets and it's 2:00 am and you have to get up at 7:00 am to start driving again, and you don't want to touch the gear. Man up and bring your guitar inside anyway. There's only one unique thing in your signal chain - your guitar. Everything else can be replaced.

Back