1 White Custom PRS 7 string guitar -
Serial - 11170325

You can contact us at [email protected]

The red head stock says "Built for Emil Werstler"
1 Roland Microcube Practice Amp
9 Sabian cymbals - in a Gator cymbal case
2 - 13' HHX Hi- Hats Dark
1 -16' AAXplosion crashes
2 - 18' AAXplosion crashes (1 is cracked)
1 - 22' HH powerbell ride
1 - 12' AA Mini Chinese
1 - 19' AA China
1 Asus laptop with gigantic Chimaira stickers all over it.

You can contact us at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks big time. Fingers crossed that the gear is recovered, but the main thing is that the guys are okay.

Damn, that's horrible - hope they somehow find their way home:(

That leaves me feeling disgusted, it's true the sentimental attachment to an instrument is priceless. I hope they turn up soon

I was once ripped off for a Gibson LP and an American strat, plus an amp - at the same time.

Where was the stuff when it got ripped off? On a stage, in a practice area, at home, or in storage?

Also, what city did this happen in. That could help locate the items if we knew that; put the word out, etc.

I looks like who ever stole the stuff knew what they were after, had it planned, and pulled it off fast.

I was once ripped off for a Gibson LP and an American strat, plus an amp - at the same time.

Where was the stuff when it got ripped off? On a stage, in a practice area, at home, or in storage?

Also, what city did this happen in. That could help locate the items if we knew that; put the word out, etc.

I looks like who ever stole the stuff knew what they were after, had it planned, and pulled it off fast.

Here's Chimaira's facebook post:

"Greetings from Mexico. Last night in Guadalajara, the promoter's van was broken into while we were at dinner and unfortunately, a few of our instruments were stolen. It did not matter that we were in a well-lit secured parking lot, thieves got away with our stuff. The show must go on and I guess at the end of the day we can share the heartache that so many other artists have had to endure."

Shawn, thank you for adding the info and pics to the OP, it slipped my mind.

Hope he has insurance of some kind on those guitars.....This sucks to hear about Emil's gear and the culprit needs to placed in a violent mosh pit!

Money can buy a new instrument, but not the same instrument. My number one player cannot simply be re-purchased. Hopefully the originals will be located, and/or the replacments will feel as good or better.

Didn't Santana suffer a theft, and later return?

Money can buy a new instrument, but not the same instrument. My number one player cannot simply be re-purchased. Hopefully the originals will be located, and/or the replacments will feel as good or better.

Didn't Santana suffer a theft, and later return?

PETER FRAMPTON ?

I HATE thieves. I would take great pleasure in punishing these kinds of people myself. With me in charge we would only need one building for a prison.

I HATE thieves. I would take great pleasure in punishing these kinds of people myself. With me in charge we would only need one building for a prison.
And that prison would not need to be any bigger than a sardine can :D
Squish 'em, squish 'em all.

Back