Two new hard rock albums I discovered this week

Vandenberg - 2020 and Dirty Shirley - Dirty Shirley. Hello 1980's again I missed you! Vandenberg and George Lynch are back and it's awesome. PS. Joined the PRS family last week with a new 24-08 and it is sweet.
Downloaded the Vandenberg last week. Haven’t listened to it yet. The Dirty Shirley is awesome.

Congrats on the 24-08

I agree. A third I found today is Black Swan. Haven’t listen to this as much but a couple of songs are really good. Again 80’s rebirth.

Vandenberg - 2020 and Dirty Shirley - Dirty Shirley. Hello 1980's again I missed you! Vandenberg and George Lynch are back and it's awesome. PS. Joined the PRS family last week with a new 24-08 and it is sweet.
Thanks for those recommendations. I'll definitely give both a listen tomorrow. Welcome to the PRS family (I'm new to the family myself :)).

I agree. A third I found today is Black Swan. Haven’t listen to this as much but a couple of songs are really good. Again 80’s rebirth.

The singer in Black Swan, Robin McAuley, sings in Howard Leese’s Vegas gig “Raiding the Rock Vault.”

It’s a great show; been multiple times.

Last edited:
Man, that dude in Dirty Shirley has some pipes. Kinda Dio meets Coverdale. Now I gotta check out the other one. Thanks for posting this.

I like that guitar solos are finding a rebirth in this band. It's been some time since we've heard something in this style. And yeah, definitely Dio meets Coverdale.

Back