Two More Left-Handed Paul Reed Smith Beauties

Discussion in 'Authorized PRS Dealers' started by seattleguitarstore, Sep 5, 2017.

1. seattleguitarstore

seattleguitarstore Authorized PRS Dealer
    Authorized PRS Dealer

The Paul Reed Smith LEFT-HANDED models are a rare find and The Guitar Store has just landed 10 of them! Here are two of more of our personal favorites. These are ALL Wood Library guitars that we customized ourselves, carefully choosing the wood combinations at the PRS factory to bring you 10 VERY unique instruments. And on top of that they are ALL LEFT-HANDED models!

Paul Reed Smith LEFT-HANDED CUSTOM 22 WOOD LIBRARY 10 TOP QUILTED 2017 Copperhead Burst

https://www.seattleguitarstore.com/...-wood-library-10-top-quilted-copperhead-burst

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paul Reed Smith Left-Handed Custom 22 Wood Library 10 Top Flame 2017 Livingston Lemondrop

https://www.seattleguitarstore.com/...m-22-wood-library-10-top-livingston-lemondrop

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[email protected] likes this.
  2. sergiodeblanc

sergiodeblanc Get in, loser, we’re going shopping.

Dear Lord, that Copperhead!

Bonus for right-handed players: the trem arm won't be in the way of the blade switch on a lefty. :p

3. veinbuster

veinbuster Freeze zone

You seem determined to switch me to lefty. Very nice guitars you are bringing in.

4. seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer

You will confuse the batters if you can throw pitches both ways! Maybe in this case the bass players.

5. veinbuster

veinbuster Freeze zone

It would have messed me up as a bass player. I was dependent on looking at the guitar players left hand to catch chord changes for songs I didn't know.

I have thought about getting a lefty more than once over the years.

6. seattleguitarstore

Authorized PRS Dealer

Keep us posted, were here to help persuade you to come over to the left side