Tuning problems PRS CE24

At sunday I was in studio with my band and we recoreded some songs. I was really having problem with tune of 6th string (the fat one). It goes always off tune when I play it hard. And I can set the octaves well. I'll put video on, but probally tommorow... I really don't know what can be...

When I tune a guitar with a vibrato, I tune down to the note, not up. It feels kind of weird doing it that way, but my strings always return to pitch better than if I tune up to the note.
I've also heard this for locking vs non locking tuners. A lot of people recommend tuning up to the note with non locking but tuning down to the note with locking. I dunno! :dontknow:

John Ingram told me the same thing, particularly with the winged locking tuners.
Tuning down to pitch cured the problem on a CE24 I used to have.

Also, having the bridge blocked for down only can also hurt tuning stability. I've found floating PRS trems to be much more stable.
Check that the pivot screws are aligned properly also.

I'll try to tune down to the pitch. Should than I unblock the tremolo? What tuning do you have? I'm on drop C# ( C# G# C# F# A# D#). And last time tuning was different when I have guitar on a table and when I have it on body/legs. I just made some videos, so you can see more:

Nut test:
Nut test 2:
Tremolo test:
Tuning riff test:

Back