tuning machines '94 Standard 22 ???

Schaller M6 180, and you'll need to grind/cut the tabs on the D/G tuners. Not the easiest things to find, but they're made in both non-locking and rear-locking versions.

John Mann has you covered with a set converted to top locking like Phase II keys. He also does them Phase I winged style.

Or, you can use any 10mm tuners you want, but the screw holes will not line up.

Schaller M6 180, and you'll need to grind/cut the tabs on the D/G tuners. Not the easiest things to find, but they're made in both non-locking and rear-locking versions.

John Mann has you covered with a set converted to top locking like Phase II keys. He also does them Phase I winged style.

I'll second the "John Mann" conversion set. If browsing his website, be careful to select the ones that have a "shared D/G string screw hole" on the back of the headstock (it can be confusing because many of them all seem to look very similar).

On the plus side, if you're looking to get rid of those Phase I "winged" tuners, lots of people around here are looking for them (*cough* Sergio! *cough*) and even John Mann has been offering to buy those stock tuners back from customers.

I'll second the "John Mann" conversion set. If browsing his website, be careful to select the ones that have a "shared D/G string screw hole" on the back of the headstock (it can be confusing because many of them all seem to look very similar).

On the plus side, if you're looking to get rid of those Phase I "winged" tuners, lots of people around here are looking for them (*cough* Sergio! *cough*) and even John Mann has been offering to buy those stock tuners back from customers.

Yeah, I don’t even need them... I’m just hoarding at this point. :oops:

Thanks!

Thanks!

Back