Tungsten Tremolo Blocks for PRS

Tungsten is very expensive raw material...
Very difficult to machine...
IMHO... probably not going to sound very musical.

Hans, I gave you the pricing over a year ago... and as I guessed... it was to expensive. But if you’all still want to go down that road, let’s see some serious commitment. By that I mean, send me a deposit $$$.

John

Tungsten is very expensive raw material...
Very difficult to machine...
IMHO... probably not going to sound very musical.

Hans, I gave you the pricing over a year ago... and as I guessed... it was to expensive. But if you’all still want to go down that road, let’s see some serious commitment. By that I mean, send me a deposit $$$.

John
Damn, I am afraid to ask how much. I am not really in the market, but now I am curious to see what the outcome would be like.
Is this where I am supposed to insert one of those popcorn eating gifs?

Hans, I gave you the pricing over a year ago... and as I guessed... it was to expensive.

Forgive me, John. I am old and my mind isn't what is used to be. If we talked about it and I waved-off, you have my most sincere apology. I remember you telling me you couldn't even consider it for 6-months so I updated this thread to reflect that. I just tried to call your cell and your shop with no success. Will try again shortly.

But if you’all still want to go down that road, let’s see some serious commitment.

Yes!

By that I mean, send me a deposit $$$.

That's totally fair. If you like, I'll pay in full, up-front. Please send me a price for 10 tungsten blocks, a timeline, and your Pay Pal address. I don't recall the price you gave me but even if it is double the rate for the largest Floyd Tungsten block, we can probably get 10 sold without advertising on your site or any of the auction sites.

Back