Truss rod key and tremolo arm.


New Member
Jan 7, 2013
Hello, everybody!
I bought a used CE 22 without a keys and tremolo arm .
Official distributor in my country can do nothing to help me, there's nothing available. On this I have some questions.
1) The Gibson truss rod key is the same size?
2) What size is the key to adjust the height of the strings?
3) Where are you reading that may be suitable Fender tremolo arm, but did not specify which one. What is the thickness of a tremolo arm?

PS: Sorry my English :)
Pretty sure you can purchase those in official PRS store online.
Thank you!
This is what I need!

But other arms? For example Gotoh 1996T?
Buy original parts.Will look cooler and raise value if you want to sell or trade.
Thank you all for your help.
So buy the keys locally, and tremolo arm on Ebay.
Tremolo arms are the same for all made in US PRS?