Truss Rod Cover

Simon Says

The Owl guy
If you, kind Sir have a spare Experience or Signature Club truss rod cover flying around and you are happy to part with it then message me please with your price.

Shipping to either UK or USA.

Thank you

If you, kind Sir have a spare Experience or Signature Club truss rod cover flying around and you are happy to part with it then message me please with your price.

Shipping to either UK or USA.

Thank you

Pretty sure I have an experience one from 2018, if I can ship it to a US address it’s yours for free just p.m. me your address

Pretty sure I have an experience one from 2018, if I can ship it to a US address it’s yours for free just p.m. me your address

Aw man, you are a legend. I'm still happy to pay postage + a couple of pints money. The address is in Iowa and will be PMing you ASAP

You guys are cool. One is plenty

I can't send private messages so I sent you a line with my email on your profile page, @WEDGE

You guys are cool. One is plenty

I can't send private messages so I sent you a line with my email on your profile page, @WEDGE
Try starting a conversation. That is what a private message is here.

In case it isn’t obvious how:
Click your name in the upper right.
Click the envelop.
You should see an option to start a conversation - click that then start typing wedge’s name - you will be able to select it
Type away

Anything you type in his profile is public.

Back