TrueFire Live with Congilio, Grissom, McManus tomorrow

matonanjin

I had posted here earlier about Corey Congilio's weekly live sessions. Tomorrow he and two other famous PRS users are putting on a live session on TrueFire.

Here is the email I received from Corey:

"Hi all!

I’ll be performing on no less than 4 livestreams this week!

I host my own Lunchtime Lessons livestream on my YouTube channel every Thursday at 2pm EST. This week I’ll be focusing on "Blues By Yourself!" I’ll give you some tips on how to play rhythm and lead ideas while performing solo.

Immediately after my broadcast, be sure to jump over to TrueFire.com’s YouTube channel to catch me for a special PRS Guitars edition of their livestream. I’ll be joining other PRS artists David Grissom and Tony McManus to discuss what we’re up to and our love of PRS Guitars!
"

It should be interesting. Go here and click on the calendar or just go to TrueFire's YT Channel.

It was very education or, at least, enthusiastic. If we are on this forum we most likely don't need much encouragement (about PRS guitars);) Corey's and David's playing was, predictably, awesome.

I'm a huge Corey fan and take lessons from him. So I knew what to expect there. But for me what was educational was Tony McManus talking about and playing his sig PRS acoustic. I knew almost nothing about PRS acoustics. Now I know slightly more. It sounded great.

As we so often hear, all three gave credit for PRS' success to Paul Reed Smith's (the man) obsession with attention to detail.

Back