Trombone

gush

Where is that speedo pic
My son plays trombone in HS. He also started playing in the municipal band last year.

Tonight was the muni bands first rehearsal for the summer shows. My son scored 1st chair trombone and boy is he excited about that.

I'm excited about that too and I made the remark tonight that Great Grandpa would be tickled if he was still alive.

My son plays trombone in HS. He also started playing in the municipal band last year.

Tonight was the muni bands first rehearsal for the summer shows. My son scored 1st chair trombone and boy is he excited about that.

I'm excited about that too and I made the remark tonight that Great Grandpa would be tickled if he was still alive.
Another muso in the family!
Awesome, and congrats!

Nice. I remember playing baritone sax in 7th grade, and the trombone player and I were the only ones holding down the low end in the band. Everyone else played flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, or percussion. He and I had some good times in that band. Anyway, my point is, I like the trombone and the people who play them are rad.

Nice. I remember playing baritone sax in 7th grade, and the trombone player and I were the only ones holding down the low end in the band. Everyone else played flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, or percussion. He and I had some good times in that band. Anyway, my point is, I like the trombone and the people who play them are rad.

Fellow bari sax allum here, too.

Introduce him to the music of a player named Trombone Shorty. His "For True" release is what keeps me interested in trombone...

Oh yeah baby!!! Trombone Shorty is the bomb. We have seen him in concert AND my son has his ALBUM not CD!!!!

Oh yeah baby!!! Trombone Shorty is the bomb. We have seen him in concert AND my son has his ALBUM not CD!!!!

That's cool! Not sure where I learned of him, but Shorty's got some awesome modern R&B chops. I think amazon's got some of his music (where I purchased some of his mp3s...)

Back