Tremonti tremolo arm

Charles Stewart

I’ve recently become a PRS owner. I have the PRS tremonti SE. It came with a tremolo arm however it was lost because it fell out of my guitar one day. Literally fell out. I bought a new arm yet there’s no friction between it and the rubber that holds it in place. Is there something i can do about this?

I’ve recently become a PRS owner. I have the PRS tremonti SE. It came with a tremolo arm however it was lost because it fell out of my guitar one day. Literally fell out. I bought a new arm yet there’s no friction between it and the rubber that holds it in place. Is there something i can do about this?

There should be a set screw for the trem arm tension. I'm not 100% sure on the SEs because I don't have one w/a trem, but look at this picture:

TensionSetScrew.jpg

Right there at the bottom right. I would assume the SE has one there.

I need to check when I get home. But I am aware of small differences between the American made and foreign made models. I’ll keep u posted. And thank you.

It does have one there. What tool would be required to tighten it up? It doesn’t look like a typical screw.

Small Allen wrench (no affiliation!). Should be one (actually two) included w/the case candy for the guitar.

Must see if I do have one. If not I do have a spare Alan wrench but it’s used for Floyd roses. Hopefully that would work. I appreciate this greatly.

Back