Tremonti se case

Div

I will get some pics up soon but I have recently taken delivery of a tremonti custom se in grey black it's lovely! Had a 245 se and didn't gel with it, had an "old" tremonti se so swapped the 245 for the new custom and I am glad I did!

i am in the uk and would like a case for it preferably to fit both of my tremonti's. it will only be the odd trip back and forth from a guitar lesson so I only want something to protect it in the boot of the car. So although I would like to splash out on a hiscox or whatever I'd be more than happy with a £40 odd one. Any ideas of something give or take this price that fits the tremonti custom? The bag that came with it is pretty sturdy but I have a habit of hitting cases into doors walls etc so I don't want to use the bag

That case looks great but to get it in the uk would be around £240 ish i was looking to spend £40-£50 ish.If that's the only option I can do ill have to think about it but as its only really for the odd trip in the car I was after something a fair bit cheaper

Back