Tremonti project

What next.....

• Use it as fuel to toast marshmallows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it. In its case. And never speak of it again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Turn it into a James Hetfield Truckster...

ltdtrucksteru1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Haha, surely you can never have too much blue? :D

There are a lot of "Anti-blueites" amongst us, blue was a bold and daring choice for sure... I say, kudos to you for being bold and daring...but in the future, just dont bro:p consult a trained professional and step away from the blue paint and drop the eye-hooks!

Naa, thanks for being such a good sport about it man. We break balls here and some folks may be too thin skinned to endure all of us (bunch a sissies)...you sir, are clearly not one of those people! Besides, I think it's safe to say...we break balls from a place of love and acceptance...well, except for a couple of folks...yeah, they are just a$$holes:eek:

Now, go rock that hideous beast, ya know over there in that very dark, dark, dark corner...so no one has to see the poor thing...:D

Well that's good to hear, sh!t... my work always looks better in the photos. :oops:

Oh don't be modest bro...everybody knows you are a creative genius and you kill with documenting the process...well, not with a camera but hey...making over a guitar is your special pupose...own it and be proud homie! Oh, and aren't wd waaaay overdue a new Design on a Dimebag Creation???? C'mon man! I'm jonesing over heeeaaa!o_O

There are a lot of "Anti-blueites" amongst us, blue was a bold and daring choice for sure... I say, kudos to you for being bold and daring...but in the future, just dont bro:p consult a trained professional and step away from the blue paint and drop the eye-hooks!

Naa, thanks for being such a good sport about it man. We break balls here and some folks may be too thin skinned to endure all of us (bunch a sissies)...you sir, are clearly not one of those people! Besides, I think it's safe to say...we break balls from a place of love and acceptance...well, except for a couple of folks...yeah, they are just a$$holes:eek:

Now, go rock that hideous beast, ya know over there in that very dark, dark, dark corner...so no one has to see the poor thing...:D

That's it, you've just named the guitar, but sadly there's no prize. Arise, Sir Hideous Beast.

And yes - this is an awesome forum and a safe place to show off one's disasters or one's successes. The Beast is neither, but I will certainly never weep if I drop it a gig.

Back