Tremonti 4, Guitars

He seems like a smart guy who's figuring out how to monetize his work now that record label support isn't the be-all. More power to him.

Yeah....my wife said that I could find a "regular" one for less. I tried as best as I could, but she wasn't having it. Her words:

"I have never hear you talk about that guy. Wasn't he in Creed??? You HATE that band!!! Why do you wanna buy his guitar????"

So....no Tremonti gold top.

What I DID hear was I can get one...just not Tremonti's!!!!! So, still a SCORE!!! Lol....

Yeah....my wife said that I could find a "regular" one for less. I tried as best as I could, but she wasn't having it. Her words:

"I have never hear you talk about that guy. Wasn't he in Creed??? You HATE that band!!! Why do you wanna buy his guitar????"

What I DID hear was I can get one...just not Tremonti's!!!!! So, still a SCORE!!! Lol....
Excellent strategy! (Hopefully she doesn’t read this forum :eek:)

That is EXACTLY what I took from that conversation. Happy shopping!

Get a CD or two of Mark's solo band or Alter Bridge. Creed definitely doesn't define him. I've got all the Tremonti CDs and I think all of the ABs - and have no desire to get the Creed ones.

Back