Tremolo Cover Help Needed!!!!

That guitar is most likely counterfeit ;) I will come by and dispose of it properly

Do you think that’s possible? The serial number looks like it’s handwritten and there’s some other writing on the back. On my Gibson’s they use stamps for that, and it seems way more professional.

It says “For USA Only” on there, do you think that’s because they don’t want it leaving the country because of international copywrite laws?

I’m getting nervous.

Do you think that’s possible? The serial number looks like it’s handwritten and there’s some other writing on the back. On my Gibson’s they use stamps for that, and it seems way more professional.

It says “For USA Only” on there, do you think that’s because they don’t want it leaving the country because of international copywrite laws?

I’m getting nervous.

USA = for Use (by) Scottish Artists only!;)

Do you suppose the whole backplate thing is just a ploy to get me to buy their tape then?

DlwFqic.gif

Yea really look out for the ones with a small dragon behind the bridge 100% fake and if its white OH MANN ( ha )
I'll head your way to get it away from your family, you don't want them exposed to that criminal activity :)

I’m getting nervous.

Just between you and I ;), throw the screws in a drawer, pull out that tube of superglue that's been in there for 6 years and glue that plate over the back. Don't worry about changing the strings, those are special everlasting unbreakable indestructible unstretchable Super GHS Boomers, that will never corrode or go flat. That, and carving your initials in the forehead stock will help increase the value if you ever decide to sell it on Letgo.

I’m getting nervous.
You SHOULD be nervous!
I figured out your address!:D

Just between you and I ;), throw the screws in a drawer, pull out that tube of superglue that's been in there for 6 years and glue that plate over the back. Don't worry about changing the strings, those are special everlasting unbreakable indestructible unstretchable Super GHS Boomers, that will never corrode or go flat. That, and carving your initials in the forehead stock will help increase the value if you ever decide to sell it on Letgo.

Hmm... I'd probably try to use the two screws holding the claw and the holes between the springs to make some kind of "holding mechanism".

But wouldn't it be easier to just fill the hole with superglue and baking soda? :D

No no no, he will need at least one screw to get that 6 year old super glue flowing again!

Back