Tremolo Arm?

littlebadboy

Hello everyone!

Where can I get a tremolo arm for my PRS SE Singlecut at the least cost?

I hope I'm in the right thread.

Thanks!

If you bought it from a dealer maybe they will give you one for free if you tell them it is missing. If not then I guess you could look on ebay or some place like that.

I see some lesser priced ones on stock at GC. If it fits into the hole, would it hurt if it was threaded?

Never tried that but I imagine it could hurt quite a lot. Best to use the correct tool in its proper place then nothing gets bent out of shape. Money saving shortcuts can often prove to be a fool's errand.

If you want to take that Singlecut to the next level later, the Mann bridge is great. After some user error (mine) it replaced the SE bridge in my RLCE24 and the guitar is dang near perfect.

Also, you mispelled 'Wang Bar' in the thread title.

If you want to take that Singlecut to the next level later, the Mann bridge is great. After some user error (mine) it replaced the SE bridge in my RLCE24 and the guitar is dang near perfect.

Also, you mispelled 'Wang Bar' in the thread title.
How is it different if I may ask? I would like locking tuners before anything else though. My other guitars have them and I can't live without.

How is it different if I may ask? I would like locking tuners before anything else though. My other guitars have them and I can't live without.
Locking tuners are good.

The Mann trem is your guitar, just...more. Sustain is a bit better, smoother use, zeroes out nicely, wang bar goes where you put it, etc. I've only done it on my nicer CE; my SE24 still has stock bridge - but also has lost all of its playing time to the CE.

Back