Tremol-No Users?

Two threads about that...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-pics.932/

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/posting-pictures.39368/

Short version...

Pics have to be on a third party site (public like imgur or a private site). You post the URL to the pic (to the actual file, so ending in .jpg or something similar) using the photo tag above (the button that looks like a mountain).

And can I just be the first to paraphrase the late great Tim Wilson and say "Paul Stoddart can play a damn bass"? This is where I really miss @Goldtop - he would get that reference even w/o saying it's Tim Wilson.
I can play a dann bass. I like it once in a while

Success! Took about ten minutes thanks to you! It was still in tune! Tried tuning down half step, only took the troops through the tuner. Nice! Came back up with just as much ease. The whole thing feels more solid which I guess makes sense. Took some pix but I can't figure out how to attach them on this forum

LoL! We all play bass at some point... Hehehe!!!

I take it you got the performance setting out of the ESP Arming Adjuster you were looking for, then?
Like I said, I set my back pull pretty stiff (great sustain) since I don't pull back that often anyway.
Mine's there to mostly be able to push down/dive, but I don't have to worry about bends drooping
the tremolo, and I'm able to Drop D and Eb tune, plus finish a song if I break one string.

I could set mine where it's about as smooth as the PRS floating trem without the ESPAA, but I don't
need mine to operate that way.

LoL! We all play bass at some point... Hehehe!!!

I take it you got the performance setting out of the ESP Arming Adjuster you were looking for, then?
Like I said, I set my back pull pretty stiff (great sustain) since I don't pull back that often anyway.
Mine's there to mostly be able to push down/dive, but I don't have to worry about bends drooping
the tremolo, and I'm able to Drop D and Eb tune, plus finish a song if I break one string.

I could set mine where it's about as smooth as the PRS floating trem without the ESPAA, but I don't
need mine to operate that way.
Same here. Got mine set up pretty stiff. I like it allot! Feels better, sounds better and stays in tune better. Don't really do any radical whammy stuff I really only like to wobble the chords a bit and it's perfect for that!
Satisfied customer indeed! Thanks again, I'll pass it on

Same here. Got mine set up pretty stiff. I like it allot! Feels better, sounds better and stays in tune better. Don't really do any radical whammy stuff I really only like to wobble the chords a bit and it's perfect for that!
Satisfied customer indeed! Thanks again, I'll pass it on

Glad it worked out for ya!

Back