Tough time

Oh man....I'm so sincerely sorry to hear this. I couldn't imagine what you're going through.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, man, crushing. I can't imagine your state, but I feel for you. I don't know if it helps at all, but I find guitar to be very therapeutic.

Steve,

What a heartbreaking loss. I can’t even begin to understand how difficult this must be. I wish you strength to face the difficult days ahead. And, in time, peace.

~Hans

Steve, so sorry for your loss. We’ll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Steve, I'm sorry to hear this and my best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family.

I imagined myself in that situation, and as Rockmark said, words can not express it.

Steve,

My deepest condolences to your family. May you find comfort in knowing your sister and wife are at peace now, Please feel free to PM me if perhaps you might need to speak to someone during your time of grief.

Last edited:
It grieves my heart to hear of your loss. It seems to be hitting too close to home lately, as I have heard from both family and friends of sad news like this. My prayers are with you this day.

It grieves my heart to hear of your loss. It seems to be hitting too close to home lately, as I have heard from both family and friends of sad news like this. My prayers are with you this day.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It has been a tremendous help. I have playing some. It's very therapeutic. It will take time but know it will be better. Thanks again my PRS friends

Unbelievably terrible news. I appreciate you sharing with us so that me might keep you in our thoughts. Take care out there.

Back