Tough time

Steve's addiction

Hello my PRS family
I have been away for a few weeks. My sister was in a nursing home and unfortunately passed away 11 days ago. I went back on a Thursday to attend her memorial. My wife could not make it but talked every day. I left that Sunday and got home around 1 and discovered my wife had passed away in her sleep. This was totally unexpected. It has been the toughest 2 weeks of my life. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers during this v

Sending you the warmest forum brother/sister hugs from all of us.

Take care brother.

Wow, what a devastating thing to come home to. Prayers for you.

I'm so sorry to hear this, awful hard pill to swallow for sure. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

While I wont pretend to know what you're feeling right now, my wife and I have endured a lot of loss in the last 6 years.

It's really tough to lose people you care about. My wife's mother passed quickly from cancer and it's still hard for her.

One thing I do is talk to my son about when the day comes that he wont have his parents around. I want him to understand my feelings for him now so he will never wonder about that. I've made it clear.

It's also made me realize that the time to Express your feelings for friends and family is now, right now.

Don't wait.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Requiescant in pace.

Back