Totally bummed...Glenn Frey passes away at 67

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Such a terrible start to the year for musicians. Another great passes...Glenn Frey, dead at 67. This one really bums me out. Guess I'll be watching the History of the Eagles again, and again for the next week. Got to see them a few years back. What a talented band. Such a loss.

there is a heartache tonight

1000px-Eagles-logo.svg.png

I saw The Eagles on their tongue-in-cheek "Fairwell I" tour. I won 2nd row seats and a signed guitar from a local radio station. Our seats were right in front of Mr. Frey.

I am so bummed.

Glenn_Frey-Bil_Zelman_KCRW_4.jpg

Last edited:
We're onl a few weeks into January and I can't believe how much talent we've lost already. Not just in music either. Alan Rickman was a brilliant actor and a major loss.

Everything has to come to an end eventually but to lose one irreplaceable great after another in s truly depressing.

I had no idea he was even sick...Another huge loss!

Very sad news. Yes, the eagles were to be recognized at the end of last year with the Kennedy Center Honors. They had to cancel till this year because of Glen's health at the time. They did not elaborate. What a bummer. I was always hopeful the original band would eventually make peace with one another.

Really bummed about this. So many people told me they were fantastic live, and I never got a chance. My dad always had an Eagles CD in the car growing up, so it was some of the music of my childhood (sort of). I guess that means I really need to make time to see these bands when they come around. I passed on Aerosmith earlier this year, and once in Boston, won't make that mistake again.

Really bummed about this. So many people told me they were fantastic live, and I never got a chance. My dad always had an Eagles CD in the car growing up, so it was some of the music of my childhood (sort of). I guess that means I really need to make time to see these bands when they come around. I passed on Aerosmith earlier this year, and once in Boston, won't make that mistake again.

People are taken from us all too soon. I encourage anyone who has a chance to see anyone live that they like to not squander the opportunity.

Total bummer. I had just watched the Eagles documentary just a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed with Mr. Frey. Obviously his music was/is great but seems to have been a great person too.

Man - another one. I was never a huge Eagles fan, but there was tons of their music through my life. I learned to appreciate their stuff more when I was older - so many layers in there. And when I hear that first line from "Seven Bridges Road", I'm 16 or 17 again.

Frey could be a d!ck - that showed clearly in the documentary, and to his credit, he didn't back away from it. But that doesn't take away from the music, at least for me.

Bill has it right, and it's something my buddy and I have said for the last couple years. We don't know how long we'll be able to go to concerts (we already trend towards the older side at most of these), and we don't know how long these guys will be coming around, so we're gong to see as many of them as we can as often as we can.

RIP, Glenn.

Such sad time's at the moment, another huge talent leave's us.penned some great's R.I.P Glenn.Thank's for the magic.

I saw the Eagles last year on the History of The Eagles Tour. So glad I got to see them one last time.

Back