Torn Between PRS SE Mira vs PRS SE Custom 24

What should I Buy?

• PRS SE Mira

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • PRS SE Custom 24

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Hi Everyone, just another question, does the tone knob for SE are loose? it does not have a resistance like the volume knob, that really bothers me because I feel like if I pull and push the tone knob for coil split it will take off, I tried the other 3 PRS guitars and it's the same.

Hi Everyone, just another question, does the tone knob for SE are loose? it does not have a resistance like the volume knob, that really bothers me because I feel like if I pull and push the tone knob for coil split it will take off, I tried the other 3 PRS guitars and it's the same.
Mine was the same way. What I did was, I took the tone knob off and took a flat screw driver and spread the gap between the tone knob shaft and put the tone knob back on. Problem solved. Hope this helps.

Mine was the same way. What I did was, I took the tone knob off and took a flat screw driver and spread the gap between the tone knob shaft and put the tone knob back on. Problem solved. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip, though it is still on the store, I will try ask the store's OIC if they can fix it for me before I take it.

Back