Took some pics with my DSLR today!

Too bad you have to have a fakebook account to view the pics.

Upload to IMGUR and then use the insert picture icon at the top of the reply box to paste in the URL address for your picture.

Using IMGUR does not leave a horrible watermark over the image like Photobucket does and its free to use too. Using that for ALL your photo's that you want to share here is great and what's more, you can keep all your photo's private too. You can of course make them public, either individually or in an Album. All my Guitar pics are visible HERE if you want to see them....

Its the best image hosting site that I have found - at least free and without leaving ugly watermarks...

Upload to IMGUR and then use the insert picture icon at the top of the reply box to paste in the URL address for your picture.

Using IMGUR does not leave a horrible watermark over the image like Photobucket does and its free to use too. Using that for ALL your photo's that you want to share here is great and what's more, you can keep all your photo's private too. You can of course make them public, either individually or in an Album. All my Guitar pics are visible HERE if you want to see them....

Its the best image hosting site that I have found - at least free and without leaving ugly watermarks...

Thanks, Mozzi! I'll get that set up this evening.

gorgeous guitar. I'm normally not much of a green finish fan but this one changes all that.
PRS calls it Absynthe, whatever that means. ;) Usually it's a Private Stock color only, my guitar emporium twisted Paul's arm to let them use it for their anniversary models. Washington Music hired Paul as a repairman when he first started out, so I guess he was paying them back.

PRS calls it Absynthe, whatever that means. ;) Usually it's a Private Stock color only, my guitar emporium twisted Paul's arm to let them use it for their anniversary models. Washington Music hired Paul as a repairman when he first started out, so I guess he was paying them back.
I think it's the old green alcoholic beverage, right?

Back