Too Late For Love - Lexington Lab Band

Probably my all time favorite Leppard song and one of my "standard" riffs. Nicely done! You sound great.

PRSAK - glad we hit one of your faves - i loved working it up and it sounds like you've been playing it a while! Thank for the listen and killer looking PRS GT in your avatar!

bodia - thanks so much for giving this a spin...sincerely appreciate it!

Fantastic, Epic cover! RS GuitarWorks makes a great instrument it appears!

hello Robert..thank so much for the kind post sir! RS isn't too far away from me and i've been very fortunate to have know them for a lot of years now and they are fantastic folks who are living their passion. It's a great day for guitarist with so many wonderful instruments to choose from - RS will always be super special to this picker. Hope all is good and keep rockin', your friend, dale.

thanks for giving this a listen! we've already shot all the vids and i'm sorry that wasn't in the list - great too and it's just obviously impossible to cover them all.

thanks again,
dale

thanks so much - greatly appreciate you checking this out! We haven't recorded any originals although it's very nice of folks like yourself to ask. This project is about covering artist that influenced us all and doing so in a way hopefully worthy of the original just for music sake and helping us grow as players.

thanks for your question and kind post,
dale

Back