Tonal Critiques PLEASE !!!!

Craig, if I say it's good, do I still have to fight you to get ahead of you in line at the factory next September?

:laugh:

I think your tone is spot on for that song! Sounds great!

Thanks Gang ( The singer in the video is my former keyboard player he is a load but its funny to watch )

Dave, I think I am and heres why

In this video I am using the Bogner Red Ecstacy Pedal through the clean channel of a Shiva I was just messing around with it and thought it sounded good so I played a few songs with it so Ive found a perfect back up in case The Shiva fails !

You nailed it....that's the good news lol

Bad news...the singer, if he took it down a notch then may have worked out better for him.

Guitar sounds great.If i have to be brutally honest i kinda see DLR singing it in my head.

You've got a tone very close to the one King Edward had on the Live Without A Net concert... Nicely done Craig!!!

Sounds good but to my ear there is too much gain and not enough mids. I find that most guitar players (myself included) tend to use too much gain when playing Van Halen. His tone is not as distorted as everyone seems to think. It's a fairly bright sound but still has plenty of lower mids to give it some heft. Those Bogner pedals have the ability to sing with a lot less gain than you think - particularly with something as good as the Shiva clean channel as a base.

Back