Tomorrow Morning...

jimistephen

I'll be headed to Indiana, which means one thing. PIZZA KING SUCKAS!!!! Just want to brag a little...

Pizza King Rocks...
Just make sure you know the delivery guy :) !!

The one in my home town is shut down for a major remodel right now so we actually have to go to either Richmond or Connersville to get some, but we're going to get it.

Pizza King? What am I missing here? Should I know about it? Anyone have any pie?

Good info. I love pizza!!! Will make it a point to stop in during my travels!

Good lord I could go for a little Pizza King right now....and share it with my buds around some stories....

I only get Pizza King once a year, and I am counting the days until that time in 2015. Enjoy!! Heck, maybe you'll run into Markie or Pfenny!!

Good lord I could go for a little Pizza King right now....and share it with my buds around some stories....

I only get Pizza King once a year, and I am counting the days until that time in 2015. Enjoy!! Heck, maybe you'll run into Markie or Pfenny!!

Indeed gentlemen, indeed.

I'd also like to add Ricker's Fountain Cherry Limeade for all!

Ahhhhh, Pizza King. Haven't had it in ages. Good stuff. I used to run the flight school and skydiving center years ago in Richmond. It's probably been 17 or 18 years since I've been there. Enjoy!

Richmond you say? I grew up in Dublin (Western Wayne area) on the other side of the county. I lived there the first 20 years of my life and my mom still lives in the same house. We ended up getting Pizza King from the one in Hagerstown.

I'm gonna have to taste this Indiana "pizza" for myself one day.

Is it this one? http://www.pizzakingindiana.com

Come on.. talk to me, do I have to be a meat lover, is it the sauce, crust or do I get some special topping? This stuff kinda looks like Totino's Party Pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one around my mom's house that got a new flow through oven (one where you put it in on one in and take it out on the other end) and it changed the taste of the pizza. Most of them have Pizza ovens where you put it in and out like a big kitchen oven and some how that inparts some of the flavors that make it so good.

Back