Today's practice rig - well, more like noodling rig

Danerada

Goatee Practitioner
I went to the basement to practice today and wound up changing up my board and noodling for 2 hours...one day i shall get discipline! Anyway, I played my McSoapy with Thorn staple pups into my Bugs Henderson Dallas through a myriad of pedals.

IMG_00024.jpg

IMG_00025.jpg

Haha.

Still more productive than I have been. I'm supposed to be practicing and can't get off the forum. :oops:

Sweet!!! How do you like that Euphoria? I played one once, but only briefly, and it's one of those things I think I would need some serious time with on my own amp to really decide. Also, how's the Bugs Henderson amp? Don't know much about them, aside from being pretty rare. I'm sure being of the Dallas lineage, it sounds sick with those P90's.

Andy - the Euphoria is OUTSTANDING!!!! very very versatile. I love it. It's my favorite drive pedal I have played. I like more than Timmy, or KTR. If you are looking for one, let JD know at Guitar Maverick (he's on here). That's where I got mine and he is awesome to deal with.

As for the amp, it has a touch more gain thatn the regular Dallas. It is one of the best amps I've played through. The only two amps I want are this one and a Vibrolux...and yes, it sounds freaking ridiculous with p-90's!

Cool! Always looking at drive pedals... you know how it is. Glad to hear a good recommendation, I love the Wampler stuff.

Sweet rig!

Sounds like my kinda day, actually...messing with the pedalboard, a PRS guitar, and PRS amp. ;)

Coolio -- what is that octagonal pedal in the upper right -- Forge something?

Awesome setup Dane! I'm incapable of accomplishing much on Sunday mornings. Drinking coffee and being on the forum is about as far as I usually get:oops:

What's the Hands Of Time delay all about? Never heard of it before.

Not to be a Debbie downer but I don't have much time to devote to practice. When I do practice it is most always trying to get new material ready to play.

Sooooo, my practice rig is a cube 30. Every so often I'll drag my full rig downstairs to work on new patches or tweak existing ones.

I could be a much better guitar player if I would practice more but that's how things are for me at this point.

Back