To Everything, Turn

Thank you, Hans, for all your hardwork and dedication. Your contributions have certainly made this a wonderful and fruitful community. Best wishes!!!!

P.S. That picture of you and your daughter is aboslutely beautiful.

Bummer... we will miss you! Thanks for everything you have done and all the time spent here. Enjoy life and make the most of it! :)

Hans, Thanks for all you have done for the forum and I also want to thank you for helping me when I became a member and couldn't figure out how to post pictures. You were kind enough to get on the phone with me and walk me through step by step. Also when I met you just recently at the Exp. , We were discussing this step you were going to be making and my girlfriend said after hearing our conversation how much she had admired your choices and that you were putting family first . Enjoy a great family life and can't wait to see your next PTC project.

Thanks for everything, Hans. I'm not on here as much as I want to be - but I thank you for helping to get this forum up and running. It is a great community with likeminded individuals.

Cheers!

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments here and back-stage. I have received some amazing email, PM's & texts/iMessages.

I am humbled.

A fitting end to a glorious track record. Even though I beat you in arm wrestling
image.jpg

Edit: Lengthy diatribe removed by mutineering moderator. 10/13/13 22:47.

Let this be a lesson for the rest of you guys... Alan's taking a forced break from the forum for a week because he bought a blue Tremonti at EXP.

Back