To Everything, Turn

Thx Man ... Job Well Done and Appreciated.
Rest, Relax ... Enjoy ... Your a good guy and selfless, very refreshing (like Irish Spring (lol)).
:wave:

Last edited:
Hanso, we've been forum friends for a long time and I can sincerely say that this forum would not be as successful as it has become without your hard work and dedication. Enjoy your newly found free time with your family...you've earned it. :top: Also, use some of that time to practice foosball...you need it. :vroam:

Good job Hans. You've done great things for this place. Enjoy your family and start wearing out your guitars. :proud:

What a stellar accomplishment...and we're all better for your efforts. Thank you.

Thank you so much! You contributions to this forum have helped to make it one of the highlights of my day - every day.

Hans, I know the work and dedication it takes to be a moderator. I know the level of commitment you brought to that duty and it is unmatched on any other forum I have ever been a part of. A great part of the success of this forum is due to your stewardship and your sandals will be hard to fill.

You have more than earned the right to take a step back. But just one or two. We want you here as a contributing member, brother.

Last edited:
Thanks for your efforts Hans...the results are self-evident.

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."

All the best. One Life....Indeed.

Hans, it isn't just that you're a great guy and a good friend.

It's also that you're a smart guy with good ideas, many of which transformed this from a manufacturer's forum into a real community. And that's one heck of an accomplishment!

Welcome back to civilian life. Now you can even vent! ;)

Hans my friend, I'm amazed at how much of yourself you've poured into this place, and by what you've made of it by doing that!

You're making the right choice. Invest that time in your family, reap the rewards, and sooner or later the time will come to return here.

We'll still be here! ;)

Hans, I totally get the commitment and time drain thing.....and I am just a member and participator on here.......thanks for getting this place off the ground and helping it to thrive. Your family is lucky to have you.

Hans.. I gotta say that is sad news. When I first joined the forum we got of to a rough start. It was all on me though. Since then I have really enjoy your input on many threads I have started and think very highly of you. I know your presence here will always be felt whether you are on here or not..that's called legacy!

PS I admire your decision. A decision only a true father and husband could make!

Late to the party, but SALUTE, Hans.

I was pretty stunned to get a PM from you when I first signed up for the forum. You deserve the credit (or the blame, depending on your point of view) for kicking me in the butt and making me get more involved with the forum with the deck of cards thing. I've said several times (privately and publicly) that I have great respect for the work you and the other mods have done here - this place couldn't have been in finer hands.

I arrived here jaded and cautious from the cr@p I had found on other forums. From the moment I registered and started to take part the thing that struck me most was the even handed moderation and genuine respect at all levels.

Some things in life are however definitely more important.

Thank you Hans (and the other moderators members here) for proving how good an on-line community, verging on family, can be if done properly.

Thanks for all your dedication and time spent here Hans. This is a very cool place, thanks in large part to you. Hope we still see you from time to time!

People...

Last I checked, Hans isn't dead (er, he's not dead, right?)

He's still gonna' be a member, we're still gonna' have to read his monotonous posts :)vroam:), he just won't be a moderator anymore...

For someone like Hans, who wears his heart on his sleeve, moderating can be emotionally draining. For heartless bastards, like me, it's a snap!

He'll still be here, that is until he does something dumb, and we have to put a cap in his azz...

Jamie

People...

Last I checked, Hans isn't dead (er, he's not dead, right?)

He's still gonna' be a member, we're still gonna' have to read his monotonous posts :)vroam:), he just won't be a moderator anymore...

For someone like Hans, who wears his heart on his sleeve, moderating can be emotionally draining. For heartless bastards, like me, it's a snap!

He'll still be here, that is until he does something dumb, and we have to put a cap in his azz...

Jamie

:biggrin:
Hans, thanks for everything you've done brutha. I'm not gonna go blathering on about how great you are, I don't wanna be THAT guy - but there's nothing in my heart but love for ya man:top:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back