To Everything, Turn

People...

Last I checked, Hans isn't dead (er, he's not dead, right?)

Potato-potahto. We can treat him like he's dead.

JHe'll still be here said:
Why wait? I suggest that Hans' avatar be changed to something with a red M, and his title be changed to something like SHAMED FORMER MODERATOR.

It'll be a chuckle for most of us, but it'll make newbies a little more reluctant to push things - after all, if we'd do that to a MOD...

hansshamed.jpg

Potato-potahto. We can treat him like he's dead.

Why wait?
I still have the ban button for another week, Alan. :D

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments fellas. Jamie's right, I'm not leaving. I'm just changing the terms of my participation a little.

Enjoying a giant science fair with the family today. Feels like I'm on vacation!

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;105938 said:

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments fellas. Jamie's right, I'm not leaving. I'm just changing the terms of my participation a little.

Enjoying a giant science fair with the family today. Fells like I'm on vacation!

I freaking love science!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;105938 said:

And I still have those pictures... :flute:

Thanks for everything so far Hans, inspiration, guidance, building, the list goes on...

Kudos for doing what's right for you and your family. If I wore a hat, I'd take it off.

Thanks for all the support and forum guidance.

I haven't spent much time on any forum since the late nineties, and didn't expect too much from this one. Thanks to the attitude of both the moderators and the community, I've spent more time here than I have on all the other interwebs combined.

So Hans, thanks for the guidance and creativity you've helped perpetuate here.

Hans - thanks for all of the time and work you've put into this site.

Thanks for all your hard work, time and effort that you have dedicated to the Forums Hans!! Wishing you all the best!! Thanks for everything.

Thanks for all the work Hans, you definitely helped create something cool here. I have to say I am a bit shocked by the OP photo! DUDE! Your kid can FLY????? That's soooo awesome! No wonder you want to spend more time with her. :rofl:

Hans- that pic of you and your daughter sums it all up quite well. We've never met though we had a couple of conversations and your enthusiasm for all things PRS was clear but we talked a bit about balance and family is so important. I didn't play a stringed instrument all weekend because I was chasing the balance myself in the form of doing stuff with my wife kids in the outdoors. I sincerely appreciate everything you've done here and I look forward to more images of you tossing your daughter in the air in the future.
And be sure to let her know that if she ever wants to sell her magenta pre-standard to my kids I'll foot the bill...

Back