To core, or not to core?

Did you check out the black with teal binding Custom 24 while you were there, Flux? Man, that one looked sweet on their website. Pattern thin, though.

Yes, I spent several minutes on it. The pictures do not do it justice, honestly. That teal stripe is off the hook.

(Don't even get me started on the 594s they have on the wall... my wallet's trying to run away as is :eek: )

Glad you liked "my" guitar - I still weep over the trade in, but my back is happier. The rest of me will be happier when my Build is done!

Thanks, Paul!

Man, the second I picked up the ToL, I was surprised by its mass. Absolutely incredible guitar though, words can't describe my affinity for it. The neck is exquisite, carve to grain to inlays. It's my first true case of PS lust. Delighted to have gotten my hands on it.

Can't wait to see what the factory hooks you up with when the new one's done.

Great choice! If you're like me, the CU24 will become your favorite. I love my others, but the CU24 is my voice.

Thanks man! I suck at picking favorites but the one I have my eye on is a killer complement to the 594. They're going to play very well together tonally.

Well, it's official... the new beast comes home with me tomorrow.

Teaser:

7Yg7yWC.jpg

The 594 will be glad to finally have some company.

Well, it's official... the new beast comes home with me tomorrow.

Teaser:

7Yg7yWC.jpg

The 594 will be glad to finally have some company.
Hmm, mash green smoke wrap by any chance?

Hmm, mash green smoke wrap by any chance?

Nope! But I had been eyeballing that one for months, ever since helping my bud track down his ideal CU24 over the summer. It's really gorgeous in person, love the character in the top.

I believe mine's a one-off (and don't recall seeing it on the site). Not trying to be coy, I promise, I'm just waiting until everything's finalized before I post the obligatory NGD accompaniments. ;)

Nope! But I had been eyeballing that one for months, ever since helping my bud track down his ideal CU24 over the summer. It's really gorgeous in person, love the character in the top.

I believe mine's a one-off (and don't recall seeing it on the site). Not trying to be coy, I promise, I'm just waiting until everything's finalized before I post the obligatory NGD accompaniments. ;)
Yeah, it'd be just like them to get something in like that Burnt Maple Leaf Hollowbody II they had last year right when you go to pick up the CU 24...

Easy now, I'm getting up to all kinds of other nonsense as is.

This mainly started as a consequence of browsing a paltry $149 audio interface. Where was that post I wrote once about being "over" GAS? Oh well, I'll pretend it never happened.

Back