To all my homies....

If you want a true EXPERIENCE at the experience, spend a little time talking with Sergio. I have a whole new perspective on several things...:eek::eek:

Glad to finally meet you my brother.

Gonna do my own thank you and apology thread, but I have to say, it was great to finally meet you in person, Sergio - my brother from another mother's cousin's neighbor!

It was great to meet you Sergio and thanks for the beer! 'Till next year :shakehands:

Sergio- Sorry I didn't get to meet you this year but hopefully that will change the next time because it sounds like you are a blast to hang out with. I was only able to be there Thursday but was able to meet JFB Jesse, Geese, 11top ( good to put a face to the messages ) Hans ( my girlfriend said she really liked the short conversation we had about family) , CRGTR ( Chris ) , JMintzer ( I think this name is right I hope). It was great to meet you guys and talk for albeit too short of time but hopefully that will change next time. I'm not the greatest at recognizing faces and introducing myself but I'm working on it. See you all next year I hope

Over Skype you loked just like yuor avatar!!

My avatar picture is one of me at about 3 years old. Metal since birth!!!! It also helps that I have the same haircut now days. :laugh:

Timmy rules!!

I miss all of you guys already!

Carcass!!!

Awww....we miss you too, Mike and your 7 string talk :biggrin:

Sure do.

You mean our Diezel talk, right? ;)

I'll check one out soon.

Sergio- Sorry I didn't get to meet you this year but hopefully that will change the next time because it sounds like you are a blast to hang out with. I was only able to be there Thursday but was able to meet JFB Jesse, Geese, 11top ( good to put a face to the messages ) Hans ( my girlfriend said she really liked the short conversation we had about family) , CRGTR ( Chris ) , JMintzer ( I think this name is right I hope). It was great to meet you guys and talk for albeit too short of time but hopefully that will change next time. I'm not the greatest at recognizing faces and introducing myself but I'm working on it. See you all next year I hope

I kept looking for you Friday and Saturday but no dice. Glad to know I didn't miss you. Good times man. Nice to meet you and your better half. Metal!!!

Sergio, it was great meeting you too. For me the show has become secondary. You guys have become the main reason for the trip for me. I am in no way knocking the actual show, but I have so much fun hanging with you guys. Y'all make the show for me!

Sergio- it was WAY cool hanging out with you, Jesse, Gian and Rob for the first time. You guys are all cool mofos, and I'm glad to have met you. I look forward to the next time!

And to ALL of you guys that I saw again, or met for the first time- thank you all for the great times and conversations. I'm already counting down to next year!!

It was nice to meet you, Matt! Hopefully we can all meet up again next year.

Back