To all my homies....

sergiodeblanc

I don't actively look for any more male friends to add to my life... but I just had one of the coolest weekends in the longest time. I didn't come for the guitars, I didn't come for the music, I came to meet and hang out with you guys.

You all are classier and cooler than a thousand Private Stocks.

Thank you, and travel home safely.

I just show up so I can put a face with the people I'll later have to ban... :D

It was great meeting you this weekend! :top::beer::shakehands:

Jamie

I came with my PRS Experience schedule all marked up for what I wanted to go see and ended up not following most of it. I spent a good amount of time hanging out and talking with everyone.

It was a great pleasure to meet everyone. I agree with sergio that this was one of the coolest weekends for me in a long time. I'm already planning for next year! Thanks again to all of you.

Amen Brother Sergio! Each year Experience gets better and better, and it has everything to do with knowing more and more of the people there.

This was my third time out and each time I meet more and more great people. I was thankful that this year I actually got to sit and talk with a bunch and get to know them a little better. Next year can't come fast enough.

Thank you guys so much for a wonderful weekend! This was my second Experience, and it's crazy how much more I enjoyed this one because of all of you.

It truly was a highlight of the year for my wife and I. See you next year!

Indeed, buddy. As good as the event is, it's the social aspect that really shines (including getting to really have dialog with many of the PRS staff. So many truly cool and laid back people). Many new friends and great old ones.

Was awesome seeing some old buds and meeting new ones. I think I only watched a couple events I had on my list. I hardly took any pictures which is usual for me. I deferred mostly to hanging out, drinking beer and eating food. I can't wait til next year.

I'm still sore that I didn't get to go!

This week is going to be brutal...all the threads reminding me what I missed!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Good news is while you guys were having the time of your lives at Experience, I got to tear out wet carpet, rip out drywall, throw away all kinds of ruined stuff, and decide which of my PRS guitars I need to sell to help pay for my flood damage...no wait, now that I think about it, y'all had more fun than I did!

Seriously, glad you all had a good time. If I have any PRSi left after all this, hopefully I'll see you all next year!

Last year I had just joined the forum. Most of you guys already knew each other, so it was a bit intimidating. But, having shot off my mouth (keyboard) for over a year now, it was easier to step forward and put faces with names. I'm looking forward to seeing all my new friends next year!

Here's to next year! XPRS14-Countdown-Timer

Last edited:
Serg.... I just noticed your Avatar..... did you pay a lot for that cocktail?? Or was that Club Tropicana drink for free??

It was a real treat to meet you in person, Sergio. You're every bit as awesome as I expected you to be.

Sergio it was great meeting you.

The pleasure was mine.

It was great meeting you this weekend! :top::beer::shakehands:

:five:

Back at you homie.

<3
JFB

And back again to you Jesse!

Serg.... I just noticed your Avatar..... did you pay a lot for that cocktail?? Or was that Club Tropicana drink for free??

So busted! Timmy's a WHAM! fan! (everything's free when you're Sergio.)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;103089 said:
It was a real treat to meet you in person, Sergio. You're every bit as awesome as I expected you to be.

Aww shucks, it was great to meet you too! Next time don't get so excited and spill my drink(s). :wink:

Back