Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, getting on 12,000 members ignore list is an impressive feat. Hats off, lad!
Unfortunately, this forum doesn't have many active users though, I'd be surprised if it had even 1,000 members logged active any given day or even a week, it's a super tiny forum. In most cases, people sign up and ask one question, they may or may not stay for an answer and then they never really come back. Because the forum is small, they can get more answers elsewhere.

Easy as pie 🥧

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this forum doesn't have many active users though, I'd be surprised if it had even 1,000 members logged active any given day or even a week, it's a super tiny forum. In most cases, people sign up and ask one question, they may or may not stay for an answer and then they never really come back. Because the forum is small, they can get more answers elsewhere.

Easy as pie 🥧
Have You Considered Going To One Of Those Larger, More Active Forums And Seeing If You Could Achieve The 12,000 Number Or Even Surpass It? With Your Skill Set I Could Easily See You Crush That Number In No Time.

Have You Considered Going To One Of Those Larger, More Active Forums And Seeing If You Could Achieve The 12,000 Number Or Even Surpass It? With Your Skill Set I Could Easily See You Crush That Number In No Time.
Nah.

I'm on a few forums... Never seemed to be able to garner the same level of trolling. I've tried 🥱 My posting style is the same... I am who I am.

But I was being serious, not trying to put down this forum in any way or disrespect, was just stating the obvious. I share my helpful reviews and videos on various forums, of course I have clashed with a few members on those forums from time to time, they never seemed to be bitter or drag it on though. Maybe they have more important things to do.

I've been reading this thread since it's beginning. I've resisted many times the inclination to say something to a couple of people here that really needs to be said. But, as I said, I resisted.

All I do want to say is that if I wanted to follow this kind of petty BS drama, I'd watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

But, I do have to ask myself a question. If I refuse to watch RH of SLC or any other BS scripted drama, why did I read this entire thread? 🤔

The only answer I can give myself is this: It's like walking past a dumpster fire. You kinda have to watch, don't you? 😁

I've been reading this thread since it's beginning. I've resisted many times the inclination to say something to a couple of people here that really needs to be said. But, as I said, I resisted.

All I do want to say is that if I wanted to follow this kind of petty BS drama, I'd watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.

But, I do have to ask myself a question. If I refuse to watch RH of SLC or any other BS scripted drama, why did I read this entire thread? 🤔

The only answer I can give myself is this: It's like walking past a dumpster fire. You kinda have to watch, don't you? 😁
I kinda felt the same way reading your comment. I guess? You see, the internet is entertaining, we often don't want to admit to ourselves we can be on it for the wrong reason/reasons. And then there's the fact that the forums are social media, this forum is the same as Twitter, Facebook, etc.

We're supposedly on here to talk about guitars and yet can't help ourselves from joining in the fun... sports, movies, arguments, jokes/jabs. This is all human nature. So why do we lie publicly to try to deny it? Maybe there's some superiority complex. Maybe we want to cover something up. Maybe we're not ready to admit that ourselves. Maybe we don't want to look comparable to our enemies lol

If there is, I can't find it...

This entire thread is nonsense...
Hell, most members who commented here would probably agree but I left and they kept the thread alive? 😆 They won't admit it but they all love the thread. It's genuinely heartbreaking.

I left and came back to the thread even worse than what it was. And much more off topic lol People claim certain things but yet can't help themselves to seconds. It's impressive as it is revealing.... I'm just over here calm, recording in the studio as it were 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back