time for new underwear

I own a yellow 2011 S1000RR. They're 1000's that weigh and handle like a 600. Mine has 193 BHP and redlines at 14,200 RPM bone stock! It's an absolute BEAST of a bike. I've done over 100 MPH in FIRST gear alone. The new HP4 version is amazing.

Last edited:
Crazy fast bikes :) love them.
Rode the open class I-4 for years ( lots of fun )
but I wish people would not ride like that in traffic gives most of us riders a bad name.

I dont have a bike license at this time..... but would like to have one to put inside the house somewhere so I can just stare at it .. LOL

What a bike !

(maybe one day :vroam:)

11360567815_d7ff934c83_o.jpg

I dont have a bike license at this time..... but would like to have one to put inside the house somewhere so I can just stare at it .. LOL
I had a Ducati 996s that lived in my living room "on display" for a few years. It was awesome.

I hope they find all the pieces

A-@%$king-men dude. Im not a bike guy but I respect people who are and think its an awesome experience but the guy in that video is putting so many peoples lives in danger its not even funny.

A-@%$king-men dude. Im not a bike guy but I respect people who are and think its an awesome experience but the guy in that video is putting so many peoples lives in danger its not even funny.

I agree. If you're on a track and you're pushing your bike and your skills to their limits and you're willing to risk your own life, that is one thing, but putting the general public at risk crosses the douche line IMHO

So...the wife and kids are on their way home from a shopping trip and their doing the speed limit , when they meet up with this guy , as he plows into them at 180 miles per hour...

So...the wife and kids are on their way home from a shopping trip and their doing the speed limit , when they meet up with this guy , as he plows into them at 180 miles per hour...

I don't think that's really fair to suppo... Oh it's a BMW? never mind.

Back