time for more work on the PS 408...

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
I think it's time for the ESP Arming Adjuster to go on the tremolo on The Precious...
38656915_10212440812799392_7516538981018763264_o.jpg

I love them for what I do... Set it a certain way and then I'm happy as can be.

And it only took an hour... LoL!

Nice thing is, if you don't want the action anymore, you just adjust the bar all the way back after completely loosening the tension spring and a back pull on the trem will never touch it.

I just looked it up. It’s like some sort of tremolo-no kinda thing.

Glide, you have my permission.

Best trem stabilizer I've ever used, and I've used about all of them.
I set mine with a heavy/tight pullback tension on the Arming Aduster (no out of tune for drop D), but
not so tight I can't perform pullbacks. I set my regular 4 trem spring tension a hair higher than normal and
the Arming aduster higher tension on it's spring also keeps the trem blocked for that as well.

Forward, it leaves me with an almost as effortless as stock tension on the bar.
Back pulls are slightly harder, but still easily workable (I don't pull back often).

It also gives me better sustain when not working the trem... I like it, others may not.
However, you have to really take the time to learn to set it for the type of action you want
with your tremolo.

Last edited:
Must really be a keeper now!

Interesting little gizmo. How does it differ from the Hipshot Tremsetter?

I keep thinking of putting one of those trem stopper thingies on my CU22 for when I want to tune drop D or whatever. I wouldn't want anything messing with my up-bends for normal situations, though.

Way easier to install than the Tremsetter, and I think it's easier too setup for how you want it to feel/perform.

I install it between 4 springs in the middle and have used it with 3 springs before as well.

You keep your original spring claw and don't have to re-solder the ground.

Hey man, would you share an image of the cavity to see how installation ended up?
I want to install a trem stabilizer in my CU24 Floyd but the cavity is not even and I do not see how it would be possible.

Hey man, would you share an image of the cavity to see how installation ended up?
I want to install a trem stabilizer in my CU24 Floyd but the cavity is not even and I do not see how it would be possible.

I just saw this and haven't taken a pic of it installed, but I had to make a shim block because mine had a routed out
lower shelf in it as well. The front screws would be fine, but the back end would have hung almost halfway off with nothing
to screw to. It was basically a little block of wood around 1/4" or less high. drilled holes in the shim block, screwed it
down to the guitar in the trem cavity, and then screwed the back two screws for the ESP Arming Adjuster to it.

It was a pain in the arse, but it would be easy for someone that doesn't hate minor woodwork... LoL!

Back